Skip to content
Wine Kits Instructions:
If you have happened to buy one of our wine ingredients kits so that you can make your own wine at home, then please find a copy of the instructions below.
How to make our Wine Kits:
- Empty contents into fermentation bin filled with approximately 21 liters of water at a temperature of 25 degrees Celsius.
- Mix thoroughly
- Sprinkle yest sachet on top of the brew
- Secure lid with airlock on fermentation bin and let ferment for 14-21 days at a temperature of 21-25 degrees Celsius.
- Rack (siphon) off into secondary fermentation leaving sediment behind.
- De-gass by stirring thoroughly for 1-2 minutes.
- Add Stabilizer (sulfates optional) mix thoroughly and let sit for 1 hour.
- Add Finings A and mix thoroughly.
- Wait 30 Minutes, then mix finings B with 250 ml of Hot water allow to sit for 5 minutes then add to Wine and mix.
- Let the wine clear for 2-5 days then rack off to another bin leaving the sediment behind.
- 2 x Fermentation Bins
- 1 x Fementaion Bin lid with airlock
- 1 x Siphon
- 1 x Crown Capper
- 40 x 500 ml Bottles and caps
Brew Masons Ltd. a cheaper, tastier, greener and healthier alternative to the supermarkets. Dismiss
error: Content is protected !!