Skip to content
Terms and Conditions – Products
- Shipping: orders are processed and dispatched as quickly as is reasonably possible, usually within one working day of receipt. All orders are shipped by courier and usually delivered within three working days of dispatch. Customers will be notified by email of the status of the order.
- Product range: products can be discontinued at any time.
- Return policy: claims for faulty goods or for delivery problems must be made within 14 days from the time we ship them. Faulty goods must be returned to us in good condition and at your expense before they can be replaced.
- Accuracy of information: although every effort is made to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, some information (including images) may be out of date or erroneous and the actual product shipped may vary from that indicated.
- General: we are not responsible for content on other sites referenced from our site. When you order products, we collect some personal information: name, address, email address and phone number. We use this information to deliver the products ordered to you, and we will email you in relation to the progress of your order; we may email you once or twice a month with details of new products (you can chose to unsubscribe to this service). This information is not shared with anybody else. You may register with us if you wish us to send you information in relation to special offers etc. We do not collect credit card information.
Mail Order for the UK, takes on average between 2 – 5 working days, which is delivered by Royal Mail ( Under 1kg) or Parcel Force (signed service)( over 1kg). Once the parcels have left our premises the responsibility for delivery is with the Carriers
Please note Parcel Force will not phone to check to see if you in or wait 5 mins so you get get the door, if you faill to answer the door, or are out you will need to make other arrangements.
Sorry please note we can not accept orders to BFPO addresses or PO BOX’s, or collection boxes
All UK Under 1kg £3.12
Mainland UK Over £100 FREE
Mainland UK Under £100, But Over 1kg £6.50
Terms and Conditions – Services
- Your choice of membership category on joining will determine the fees you pay. The Membership Application form sets out the fees payable when using Brew Masons Ltd services, Company Number: 08966363. The service fees and any other fees are payable in advance by each member either by cash, cheque, debit/credit card. You are only entitled to the ingredients covered by the plan.
- You must mix every batch of your own home brew, we only offer a storage and bottling service.
- A refund may be applicable if for any reason your batch of home brew is contaminated during our storage and bottling process.
- Storage of home brew on site is limited to your 2 weeks. Additional storage cost will be incurred if you choose to store your product longer than the free 2 week period.
- Premium Ingredients are not included in the service fee
- 20% Alcohol does not include the price of the syrup flavour and must be purchased separately.
- Please note that there might be a slight variation in taste from brew to brew.
- Members will be refused entry if outstanding payment issues are not settled and any payments outstanding 30 days after becoming due are liable for immediate recovery by lawful means.
- Membership may be refused or rescinded with good reason at the discretion of the management at any time and admission to Brew Masons Ltd. premises may also be refused to any member or their guest at the discretion of the management.
- Membership is personal to the member and may not be assigned transferred sold on or otherwise dealt with and members who ‘lend’ their membership card to third parties will have their membership rescinded without a refund.
- Membership fees and other fees are reviewed periodically.
- To qualify for any discounted membership options you are required to supply evidence of your eligibility. You may be charged at the full membership rate until such evidence has been produced.
- All members agree to abide by the “Brew Masons Terms” as posted in the premises and on the websites terms www.brewmasons.co.uk/terms. Copies are available for members if requested. In the event of any dispute as to the meaning of the Brew Masons Terms or of these Terms & Conditions the reasonable interpretation of Brew Masons Ltd. Managing Director shall be final and conclusive.
- Membership may be withdrawn with no refund if any member breaks the Brew Masons Terms.
- Neither Brew Masons Ltd. nor the employees or agents of Brew Masons Ltd. shall be liable for any loss damage or theft of personal property belonging to any member or any guest of a member occurring on the premises whether or not such property is left in lockers provided for the use of members and their guests and notwithstanding that payment or other consideration is made for such use.
- Neither Brew Masons Ltd. nor the employees or agents of Brew Masons Ltd. shall be responsible for any injury occurring on the premises whether as a result of the use or misuse of the facilities and/or equipment provided by Brew Masons Ltd. or otherwise in the absence of negligence on the part of Brew Masons Ltd. their employees and/or agents.
- Brew Masons Ltd. reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions on not less than 28 days notice to members. Notice of any variation will be validly given to members if posted in a prominent position in the premises.
- Brew Masons Ltd.’ Terms & Conditions as varied from time to time are deemed to be accepted and binding by persons applying for membership and continue to be accepted and binding for any member who renews within 3 months of the last expiry date of their membership. Brew Masons Ltd.Terms & Conditions are available upon request or on our website www.brewmasons.co.uk.
- There will be a £15 deposit for every batch of 40 Beer / Cider bottles, where 50p will be charged for every bottle lost / not returned.
- There is a £10 deposit for every batch of 25 Wine bottles and 50p charged for every bottle lost / not returned.
- All members and their guests must be at least 18 years old. All members and their guests must have suitable ID to enable entry and use of Brew Masons Ltd. facilities.
- It is a member’s responsibility to inform Brew Masons Ltd. of any change of contact/address details.
- All members must present their membership card upon every entry to Brew Masons Ltd. premises.
- Brew Masons Ltd. does not accept any form of threatening or abusive behaviour towards members, guests or staff. Members will be held responsible for the behaviour of their guests.
- Every member and guest must comply with the reasonable instructions of staff in the interests of health and safety and maintaining smooth running of the club.
- Facilities and services may vary at the discretion of the management.
- Members and their guests must accept responsibility for their personal property whilst on the premises and Brew Masons Ltd. shall not be liable for any loss damage or theft of personal property belonging to any member or any guest of a member occurring on the premises whether or not such property is left in lockers provided for the use of members and their guests and notwithstanding that payment or other consideration is made for such use.
- Brew Masons Ltd. reserves the right to vary these Rules on not less than 7 days notice to members. Notice of any variation will be validly given to members if posted in a prominent position in the premises.
- All members and their guests agree to abide by the Rules as posted in the Club and on the web-site www.brewmasons.co.uk. A copy of the Rules is available for members if requested. In the event of any dispute as to the meaning of the Rules the Managing Director’s reasonable interpretation of the Rules is final.
Brew Masons Ltd. a cheaper, tastier, greener and healthier alternative to the supermarkets. Dismiss
error: Content is protected !!