Skip to content
Cider Kit instructions:
If you have bought one of our ingredients kits to make in your home then please find a copy of the instructions for how to make your cider below.
How to make your Cider Kit:
- Empty contents into fermentation bin filled with approximately 23 liters of water at a temperature of 23 degrees Celsius.
- Mix thoroughly
- Sprinkle yest sachet on top of the brew
- Secure lid with airlock on fermentation bin and let ferment for 10-14 days at a temperature of 21-25 degrees Celsius.
- Rack (siphon) off into secondary fermentation leaving sediment behind.
- Add 170 grams of priming sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Bottle and let condition for at least 1 week at a temperature between 21-25 Celcius.
- Once cleared refrigerate over night and decant in to glass out of the bottle.
- 2 x Fermentation Bins
- 1 x Fermentation Bin lid with airlock
- 1 x Siphon
- 1 x Crown Capper
- 40 x 500 ml Bottles and caps
Brew Masons Ltd. a cheaper, tastier, greener and healthier alternative to the supermarkets. Dismiss
error: Content is protected !!