Skip to content
Beer Kit Instructions:
We have decided to put instructions on how to make our beer kits online. Therefore please find below a copy of the instructions that should be on your ingredients kit you have ordered.
Instructions For Making Your Beer:
- Empty contents into fermentation bin filled with approximately 21 liters of water at a temperature of 23 degrees Celsius.
- Mix thoroughly
- Sprinkle yest sachet on top of the brew
- Secure lid with airlock on fermentation bin and let ferment for 10-14 days at a temperature of 21-25 degrees Celsius.
- Rack (siphon) off into secondary fermentation leaving sediment behind.
- Add (0g = Flat), (30g Real Ale), (60g American Ale), (130g Lager), (170g Wheat Beer) of priming sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Bottle, Cap and let condition for at least 1 week at a temperature between 21-25 Celcius.
- Once cleared refrigerate over night and decant in to glass out of the bottle.
- 2 x Fermentation Bins
- 1 x Fermentation Bin lid with airlock
- 1 x Siphon
- 1 x Crown Capper
- 40 x 500 ml Bottles and caps
- Sterilize and rinse the necessary amount of Bottles and caps. (40+)
- Bottle your beer by using a siphon and pinching it or by attaching an Automatic Bottle filler to fermentation bin.
- Cap all of the bottles.
- Label if required.
- Let condition for 7-14 days at room temperature and then refrigerate and decant into glass.
Brew Masons Ltd. a cheaper, tastier, greener and healthier alternative to the supermarkets. Dismiss
error: Content is protected !!