Brew Masons Ltd, offer a cheaper alternative to the supermarket with our, “hassle free home brew!®” service. This truly unique service allows you to make your Beer, Cider, Wine and 20% Spirit literally in minutes and store your home brew on site with temperature controlled storage. Also included is our bottling & labeling service so all you have to do is come and collect your finished product with your own personalised labels. Our pay as you go service is actually going to save you considerable money on alcohol as well as taking all the hard work out of home brewing for you. Our service is comprehensive requiring you to simply visit our premise as little as once a month to mix your next batch of home brew and collect your finished product. On top of this we our venue will allow our members to take lessons, make, sample and swap their home brew products in a sociable atmosphere including entertainment and events. We believe that drinking should be a sociable proposition even if you brew it yourself. Home brewing is also the greenest option when it comes to drinking. There is no mass transport of liquid as the main ingredient is water and available on site massively cutting down on the carbon foot print of the alcohol industry.
What does your service include?
- Venue Hire allowing you to make and swap your home brew (Rent)
- Lessons on how to home brew
- Lessons on how to mix cocktails
- Equipment Hire
- Ingredients to make X amount of beer, cider, wine or spirits per month
- Storage of home brew in a thermostatically (temperature) controlled environment for optimal fermentation
- Bottling & Corking/Capping of home brew
- Choice of various colours for Crown Caps and PVC Wraps
- Osmosis Filtered Water for Home Brew
- UV Sterelisation of Water (to kill all viruses and bacteria)
- Cleaning & sterilising of equipment and bottles
- Label Printing (Free Personalisation)
- Bottle Labeling
- Bottle cleaning & recycling (to reduce you carbon footprint)
- Limited refrigerated storage for lager, Cider & white wine (for competitions)
- Access to our swap club
- Entertainment (TV, Music, Wi-Fi etc…)
What are the advantages?
- Extremely GREEN – There is no mass transport of liquid from brewery’s to distribution warehouses then to stores and pubs. All of our bottles are reusable and we sterilise them as part of our service. All of the water is supplied by the mains, passed through an osmosis filter and then sterilised with UV light. We also have a local bottle recycling scheme with pubs and restaurants, to help cut down their carbon footprint.
- Tastes better – Simply try a sample for yourself and let your taste buds decide
- Better for you – There are no preservatives in the beer / cider and less preservatives and chemicals used in the wine and 20% Spirit which means no more hangovers and now that the taste is just as good there’s no reason not to try for yourself.
- Much cheaper – As we are buying ingredients in bulk and you are making the brew yourself there is no duty so we simply pass the savings on to you. For example if you do just 5 20% Spirit Brews or 7 Wine Brews a year you will be saving over £1000.
- Personlise your drinks taste -simply add some lemongrass to your Apple cider to give it a refreshing summer taste. Or simply add some vanilla pods or oak chips to your red wine to give it flavours that you never thought possible. You can even bring in your own ingredients if we don’t stock them the possibilities are endless.
- Personalise your labels – Whatever the special occasion whether a Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary or just for fun our personalised labeling service will give your special occasion your own personal touch. We now include personalised labels for FREE. So simply email us your own design and we’ll print and apply them to your brew.